Welcome to my website. I mostly write about days spent out and about on my bike, taking my camera with me as I do like my photography as well as the riding.
You can jump directly to my full unsorted blog if you wish. Alternatively you can find individual pages providing full write ups of each of my summer cycling tours:
- Avenue Verte – London to Paris (2014)
- Hadrians Cycleway and the Sea to Sea (C2C) – Newcastle to Workington and back to Sunderland (2015)
- Lon Las Cymru – Cardiff to Holyhead (2016)
- All Points North – Inverness to Kirkwall (2017)
- Four War Tour – Across Battle Fields of Belgium and Northern France (2018)
You can also find write ups of some of my bigger cycling day trips.
Latest Post: Four War Tour Day Five – Dunkirk.
And if you want to a little about who I am – well there is an ‘About Me‘ page you can look at. If you’d like to get in touch with me then head to that page where you’ll find a contact form. You can also find me at Twitter, Instagram and Photo4Me using the links at the bottom of the page.
P.S. This is not all cycling… My first blog posts about running are hiding here.